Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Back for More


I know it's been a minute since I've written, but ya girl is back. I've been really busy. If you don't know yet I am developing a dream C.R.A.V.E. Entertainment, a promotion and event planning company based in the DMV area. It's gaining much momentum which is no surprise to me cause that's what happens when you put in the work. I currently do promotions for a DC Diva and Mason student Yolanda "Venise" Champion. She's an R&B artist who can sing her lil tail off. Also doing local events for Mason in addition to Eight other clubs/lounges in DC. For someone working majorly by herself I'm doing well huh? Thanks! What's next for Rachael?? Developing a student org called C.R.A.V.E Success which is meant to create a space where up and coming artists can hone their talents and network among others of the same aspiration. It's also meant to open up venues that would normally be unavailable to developing artists. On a personal note, if you didn't know... I like doing pageants so I will be going for Miss DC USA!!! Wish me luck!

No comments: